Saturday, May 2, 2015

Lots of Missed Time

So this post (and the several to follow) are long overdue. I have left out way too many things that have happened in my life. A quick recap is as follows:

1) Got a serious girlfriend
2) Study for boards examination
3) Took my CSCS examination
4) Graduated Physical Therapy School with my Doctorate
5) Took my boards exam for my PT License
6) Had to switch my PT License to the state of Georgia from Tennessee
7) Went on vacation
8) Took the Georgia Jurisprudence and Ethics Examination
9) Went to Colombia, South America for 32 days and volunteered at a school for disabled children
10) Moved to Georgia
11) Moved within Georgia because my first place was uninhabitable
12) Started my career with PT Solutions
13) Began the residency program with PT Solutions
14) Got up to speed on how to treat patients
15) Moved to our Chatsworth clinic with PT Solutions
16) Got promoted to clinic director with PT Solutions
17) Business boomed with the clinic
18) Racing boomed with my new team as a Cat 3
19) I crashed in a very cold and rainy race
20) I raced again and won a very big race at Sunny King
21) I crashed again when someone made a mistake and took me out
22) I'm learning to walk again after that crash tore multiple ligaments in my left knee
23) I've hired 2 new clinicians to come on and help me at my new position
24) I'm waiting on and MRI and discussions on possible surgery and the route we might be able to take without surgery.

I think that very quickly gets everyone up to speed without any real details. I will be writing again (right now) on explaining things in more details and bringing the blog back up to speed. Wanted to get this out there though.











No comments:

Post a Comment